Summer and Fall 2019 Application and New Student Enrollment Information
After reading all information below, select here to complete the application for Summer or Fall 2019 admission.
If you are interested in Continuing Education, select here.
- Last day for New Student Registration for Summer 2019 classes beginning June 4: May 30, 2019.
- Visiting Students select "Special Studies" for your program of study on the application and check WebAdvisor for course availability. You will need to submit high school and/or college transcripts to determine if you meet course level requirments.
Fall 2019 Application Submission Deadline: August 2, 2019 (for classes beginning in August)
Fall 2019 Placement Testing Ends: August 6, 2019 ( for classes beginning in August)
Last day for New Student Registration for Fall 2019: August 9, 2019 ( for classes beginning in August)
*An Admissions Specialist will send applicants an appointment scheduling link via the email that is listed on the application when applications are downloaded.
Fall 2019 Late Start
*Applications, Placement Testing, and Registration for late start fall 2019 classes will be available beginning August 26, 2019.
See additional important information below for new and returning new Summer and Fall 2019 students.
- "Returning New" is defined as a student who previously attended Mitchell Community College but had a lapse in enrollment which required reapplication and completion of the admissions' process in order to be eligible to register for classes.
Official documentation that will allow placement test waiver is as follows:
- College transcript with completed transferable college coursework in math and English from Mitchell Community College or other accredited college/university.
- High school transcript with high school unweighted GPA of 2.6 or higher and 4 years of qualifying math courses within 5 years.
- College Board transcript with SAT or ACT or AP scores within the last 5 years with college level proficiency for math and English/Reading.
- Accuplacer test scores from other accredited colleges or previously at Mitchell Community College, all within the last 5 years.
Official transcripts must be unopened with the original seal intact.
Prospective students and new applicants should contact a Student Services Admissions specialist at the Mooresville (704) 978-5415 or Statesville Campus (704) 978-5493 for more information and to learn next steps after completing the admissions application. You may also send an email to the address below.